At InvestCluj we are happy to announce the multi-sector trade mission organized by the Wallonia Export-Investment Agency (AWEX) that will involve numerous Belgian companies and will take place in Cluj-Napoca (12 November) and Bucharest (13 November).
Companies participating in the mission are active in various fields and their description is available at this link.
- Brasserie La Binchoise – artisanal Belgian brewery (page 5)
- CMI Environement - active in environmental technologies, provides industrial solutions for the treatment of water and air (page 6)
- Elysia - active in the field of nuclear medicine, specializing in the design and production of radioactivity measuring instruments (page 7)
- Global Design Technology - specializing in engineering solutions and industrial studies (page 8)
- Ion Beam Applications - active in the field of nuclear medicine, specializing in the design and production of proton therapy equipment (page 9)
- IRC Group - has two areas of activity: Information, Research & Consulting - research and development in computer science (page 10) and International Recover Company - debt recovery (page 11)
- Le Chalet - produces probiotic ferments of human origin and food supplements (page 12)
- Menart - develops and manufactures machinery and equipment for environment and agriculture (page 13)
- Telemis - develops medical imaging software and related products and services (page 14)
As a local partner in Cluj, at InvestCluj we are excited to welcome in our city: CMI Environement, Elysia, Global Design Technology, IRC Group - Information, Research & Consulting division. Meetings with business representatives are individual and in Cluj-Napoca will be held on November 12 from 9 am to 5 pm at DoubleTree by Hilton - City Plaza Hotel (9-13 Sindicatelor Street). If you are interested in meeting any of the companies above please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +40 799 786 960.
In Bucharest meetings will be held on November 13 from 9 am to 5 pm at Pullman Hotel (10 Montreal Square). If you are interested in meeting any of the companies above please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 021 314 05 77.
Wallonia Export-Investment Agency (AWEX)
AWEX is in charge of the development and management of Wallonia's international economic relations. With regards to foreign trade, the Agency has a promotion and information mission with regard to both the international and Walloon business community.
With regards to foreign investment, the Agency provides general expertise in the areas of promotion, prospecting and informing potential investors. It also ensures active monitoring of investors based in Wallonia, as well a mission to find foreign buyers for Walloon industrial sites in the process of restructuring.
InvestCluj – your landing pad in Cluj!
Based in Cluj-Napoca, InvestCluj is a one-stop-shop providing business consultancy services through tailor-made offers, information packages and office space rental for companies interested in establishing a presence in Cluj. InvestCluj helps companies make strategic investment decisions by providing accurate information and relevant advice.